Business Development Executive at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited
Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a multi-disciplinary professional firm established in 1980 to carry on business as consultants, accountants and tax experts. Over the years the company has grown with offices strategically located to render services in every area of our company business. Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a subsidiary of Sobanjo International, one of the top international business consulting firms in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- We are looking to hire a high performing sales expert with a robust experience in ICT software sales, responsible to maximize sales and generate more leads, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management so as to help build and maintain revenue growth of the ICT department of our firm.
- Identifies and generates new ICT business opportunities to further improve our market share and awareness by gaining an understanding of customers’ ICT needs and promoting goods and services to these customers.
- Your goal will be to ensure that you meet set financial targets as may be reviewed from time to time. The company/department should be running Innovative and focused ICT projects which will ensure growth and sustainability of the business.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, Computer Science, Marketing or related field
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Minimum of five (5) years plus relevant experience in Managerial/ sales experience in IT industry,
- Accounting software (sage and other accounting software)etc, sage certification is an added advantage.
- Progressive years in Sales role in the above stated industry is a huge plus
- Strong communication skills and IT and internet fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to meet set financial targets and grow the business with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.