Business Development Executive at Cadwell Limited
Cadwell Limited – We are a collection of mavericks, conservatives, thinkers, creatives and visionaries with diverse ideologies working together passionately to achieve a common grail. Our grooming prepares us to exhibit proficiency in delivering our expertise; the hunger for excellence instilled in us fuels our desire for perfection. The CADWELL culture guarantees fulfillment and keeps us in a state of Love and Gratitude, which we transfuse to our work and personal conducts at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Business Expansion & Partnerships:
- Develop networks of land owners and financiers to achieve overall Group goals.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Secure ALL building approvals/ permits for Group’s projects in Nigeria
- Liaise with Design & Project Management Unit, Corporate Services for all technical and necessary documents/requirements to aid building approvals and or permits
- Source for land within target areas to increase Group land bank for building residential, commercial and mixed developments
- Locate and appraise underdeveloped areas for building residential, commercial (office suites, malls, department stores and auditoriums etc.) and mixed developments, based on evaluations of market conditions
- Prepare report on land appraisal and acquisition, while ensuring that searches at the various land registries have been conducted.
- Build and maintain important client relationships.
- Initiate and secure public, private partnership schemes and joint venture projects towards increasing Group land bank.
- Identify and maintain inter-governmental relationships on federal (MDA’s and parastatals) and State Governments and its Agencies for business development.
- Conduct due diligence and process co-ordination towards securing partnership schemes.
- Prepare Investments memorandum and commercial viability of partnership schemes while preparing proposals and conducting presentation therein.
- Coordinate the Group’s quarterly business review sessions while maintaining schedules, resolutions and documentation of the same.
- Provide PESTLE analysis – political, economic social, technological, legal and environmental impact analysis
- Provide report on data concerning project viability, client needs and market gaps for management investment
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and prepare report on same
- Conduct research collate and prepare quarterly survey reports on the economy and real estate including market trends analysis and on assessment of market opportunities, organization’s industry and competitive position with competition analysis
- Provide data concerning price (per sqm), size, regulations requirements with regard to property acquisition, development and construction. Build and maintain databank.
- Develop Group business plans that include business initiative and marketing strategies for the Group.
- Provide Quarterly Location Viability reports.
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with at least 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.