Business Development Executive at Genesis Cinemas
The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Since then, Genesis Cinemas has grown to 12 cinemas with over 45 screens and over 5000 seats. Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come.
We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February, 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Status: Immediate Employment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Familiarize yourself with all products and services offered by the company and meet sales target.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling / direct contact, networking and social media.
- Attend networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Create frequent reviews and update reports on sales and financial data for management’s review
- Remain in tune with trends in consumption to ensure the company’s offerings remain relevant.
- Frequently provide clients’ feedback to management for informed decision on implementation of changes where necessary.
- Maintain meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Craft business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Set-up meetings with potential clients and negotiate to secure the most attractive prices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related course of study.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in sales and marketing in the hospitality industry or retail business.
- Demonstrable experience working with a marketing team.
N150,000 – N180,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Business Development Executive” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 6th December, 2021.