Business Development Executive at May University Press
May University Press is a Nigerian limited liability company with defined commitment to the growth of educational, scholarly, literary, corporate, and digital publishing. It has a publishing portfolio and programme which are being critically expanded in the efforts to integrate into and capture the best of contemporary educational and technological developments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Researching organisations and individuals on social media to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting and following up potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Coordinating with management to identify business development opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Updating and maintaining Client information database on regular basis.
- Participating in meetings with business prospects and writing status updates to management
- Writing proposals, concept notes and introduction letters
The right candidate must:
- Be socially adept; possess strong communication and interpersonal skills; have the ability to handle pressure; be resilient and insightful and possess outstanding networking skills.
- Be a degree holder with minimum of 2 years work experience
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.