Business Development Executive at White Soul Motors Limited
White Soul Motors Ltd is a subsidiary of White Soul Investment Ltd, a company incorporated under the Company and Allied Matters Act, 1997. We are a leading player in automobile sales industry, providing accessible and affordable vehicles and maintenance services tailored to meet specific requirements.
White Soul Motors Ltd is enriched with track record of…
Read more about this company
Business Development Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Our organization, a highly reputable, luxury automobile company is looking to engage the services of a Business development Executive to join our team. and help us continue our tradition of unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- As an ideal candidate, you have a track record of outstanding sales & managerial experience.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identify and develop business opportunities.
- Proactively hunt for target organisations and establish communication and contact for the business growth.
- Leading marketing team by initiating marketing strategies coordinates actions to influence the market while responsible for own lead generation and appointment.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributions and their accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discover and build network, referrer, follow up all leads generated, close up deals and increase patronage.
- Build client, associate, and repeat customers with a sustainable strategy to keep and retain them.
- Screen potential business deals by analysing current market price, credit period and financial capability; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Responsible for development of business proposals, budgeting and planning of all branding and marketing activities.
- Ensure team members represent the company in the best interest, using knowledge of market and competitors identify and develop the companyâ€™s unique selling proposition and differentiation.
- Driving given sales target and ensure it is met by the team.
- Prepare and submit weekly progressive reports, detailing activities cover, achievements and pipeline transactions.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Adhere to all quality standards of operation processes and procedures.
- Qualification: B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or other related field.
- Experience: 4 years – 8 years in Automobile Marketing and Sales.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.