Business Development Executive (BDE) – Chauffeur Services at a Car Rental Company – Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited – Our client, a global player in the Car Rental industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (BDE) – Chauffeur Services
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure service delivery that surpasses service level agreements and delight clients by improving service quality and client satisfaction
- continually maintain a positive relationship with clients
- identify needs and ensuring that the service provided meets client’s expectations through the organization’s value chain system
- The role will also be responsible for building and growing the Chauffeur Services (CS) business by determining potential and opportunities in various business segments.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Identify and develop business opportunities by proactively marketing organizations for the need to engage the services of the organization for Drivers’ outsourcing
- Establish and actively generate business through website, networking sessions and other social media
- Engage in business development through instituting client‘s life cycle
- Attracting, retaining and growing clients
- Plan, carry out and evaluate regular client’s satisfaction surveys
- Plan and prepare presentations in conjunction with other marketing teams
- Conduct monthly and quarterly business sustainable research and comparative advantage among the key players in the Chauffeur Services industry.
Academic / Professionals and Work Experience
- HND / B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Business development.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time management and organizational skills to manage a variety of tasks, prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Proactive and innovative skills
- Analytical Skills / Problem solving.
N150,000 – N300,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
24th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using ‘BDE-CS21’ as the subject of the mail.