Business Development Executive (Healthcare) at PPC Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
With over 20 years track record of delivering turnkey engineering solutions across 5 business sectors – Telecommunications, Energy, Health, Transport and Building Management Systems, PPC (formerly Philips Projects Centre) is a Systems Engineering and Integration Company whose activities are primarily geared towards providing specialized integrated solutions….
Read more about this company
Business Development Executive (Healthcare)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Responsible for the planning and execution of short and mid -term channel strategy for PPC Medicals within the assigned territory. The BDE is expected to act as the CEO of the territory taking entrepreneurial initiatives in delivering superior value for customers and the organization.
- The BDE locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners/ accounts; discovering and exploring opportunities. developing leads and opportunities to order intake and sales while ensuring optimal coverage of territory as well sustainable and profitable growth for PPC.
- Responsible for total sales results (of all Lines of Business) and (Customer Services) of PPC within the assigned territory.
- Maintain a healthy funnel of opportunities to be closed month on month.
- Own the forecast process including funnel maintenance of the channel in the assigned territory.
- Participate and drive the yearly performance review, target setting , sales plan preparation.
- Ensure timely contract renewal with each Key Account within the Assigned territory.
- Identify new business, channel opportunities and customer needs in the region to ensure growth.
- Build, manage, and leverage relationships with partners.
- Liaise with all PPC partners (OEMs) for technical and commercial information, pricing and trainings on all new products.
- Ensure optimal use of the OEMs channel partner available tools.
- Responsible for Product positioning, territory/account management and Product specialty.
- Explore , Develop and Maintain strategic relationship with key accounts within the territory under the guidance of the General Manager.
- Negotiate with potential Accounts/Customers, Channel Partners special deals, pricing, timing, service compensation in line with PPC policy with Guidance by the General manager
- Maintain a healthy data base of accounts and ensure optimal relationship management of such accounts within the territory.
- Provide input for the region and national business planning exercise: market trends, competitor behavior, potential projects and other relevant business information.
- Develop and maintain up to date market intelligence on available/potential opportunities, competition, threats within assigned territory and report same promptly.
- Deploy strategies and tactical plans for the Direct and Indirect sales channel based on customer needs synchronized with the PPC Medical Strategic Plan.
- Experience: 3 years in selling Healthcare Solutions.
- Education: Degree Preferably in Medical Sciences.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love