Business Development Executive / Manager at Atlantic Exhibition Nigeria Limited
Atlantic Exhibition Nigeria Limited was birthed with the desire to promote Nigerian Businesses, showcasing them to the global stage thereby giving them value. The company was established as a Limited Liability Company in the year 2013 and started operations that same year on the 7th floor, Necon House, Marina. From its humble beginnings at Marina, till date Atlantic Exhibition Nigeria Limited has proven to be a force to be reckoned with within the Exhibitions and Corporate Events Space.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive / Manager
- The Business Development Executive solicits new clients to meet and exceed goals by making cold calls, direct sales calls and following up and converting potential sales leads.
- Maintains relationships with existing clients through the competition of the sale and efficiently responds to all inquiries made by potential customers via phone or email.
- Establishes and maintains regular contact with clients and accounts in order to introduce and promote business in accordance with company goals, marketing initiatives and sales expectations.
- Calls on prospects to solicit business to create a strong pipeline of future business leads.
- Responsible for spending sufficient call time to ensure a robust sales funnel of leads and prospects to achieve or exceed established sales goals. Depending on experience level, maintains a communicated and expected number of sales calls per day. Through self-motivation and determination ensures that established sales goals are met or exceeded.
- Meets and reports to the Sales Manager.
- Utilizes department technology to consistently maintain a detailed, organized and thorough database of a predetermined number of clients including cold, warm and active leads.
- Manages and takes responsibility for the entire sales process.
- Actively seeks continuous skills development.
- Prospect within assigned territory to obtain new business and upsell existing clients
- Propose solutions and price quotations to close new business opportunities.
- Exceed weekly, monthly and annual sales targets
- Provide input into territory marketing programs for specific services
- Attend weekly sales meetings and training sessions
- Must have 2+ years of success in business-to-business, territory sales
- Proven track record of prospecting, pitching and closing new clients
- Positive attitude, self-driven, results oriented and excellent rapport building skills
- Strong time & territory management skills and ability to work well independently
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding work ethic.
- Competitive base salary
- Commissions, HMO and Pension.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Resumption is immediate.