Business Development Manager at Agri Capital Limited
Agri Capital Limited is commited to connecting global resources to opportunities outside its locality and confinement. We are trusted partners with farmers while helping Agriprenuers in the entire Agricultural value chain with needed solutions and advisory support.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new market.
- Developing a comprehensive marketing strategy that leverages our brand and capabilities.
- Develop working relationships with crop growers, dairy producers, and external suppliers on behalf of Agri Capital.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- Producing detailed presentations and reports using Microsoft applications.
- Foster strong business relationship with customers / clients.
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet the needs.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise customers appropriately.
- Train members of your team and arranging external training where appropriate with customers / clients.
- Design and implement promotional strategy and activities with the Sales / marketing team.
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates.
- Gather sales intelligent report to help in strategic sales plan.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
QualificatIons / Experience
- Bachelors degree in Agric related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a structured work environment.
- Proven experience in Project Management.
- Strong experience in Banking (Worked as Agrlc Desk officer / manager in a bank and added advantage.
- proficient in microsoft office (Outlook, word, excel, and power point, adobe etc.)
- Good organizational ability and time-management skills.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Must be able to drive with valid drivers license.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] or [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.