Business Development Manager at Akinkunbi Nigeria Limited – Lagos, Ogun
Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved in consultancy works, building services, maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are experienced professionals in engineering and other allied professions, embracing specialized skill of Building, Architecture, Engineering, Facility Management, Project management and Quantity surveying.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ikeja-Lagos, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Due to a promotion in our team, we are hiring another Business Development Manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as a subject of the mail.