Business Development Manager at Eleo Designs
Eleo Designs is a luxury interior design and architecture firm founded in 2000. The deluxe design studio offers interior design services with a strong sense of contemporary and classic identity.
Eleo’s signature designs complement every architectural style, through an expression that draws inspiration from the location, building, the client’s brief and lifestyle. Bespoke design is central to Eleo Design’s approach. Every aspect of a project is uniquely tailored to thorough specifications, ensuring that the clients needs are met through solid creativity with luxury assured.
Our recent projects includes a private villa in Banana Island Lagos, private cinema in Abuja and a residential home at brondesbury park London.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us in expanding our clientele.
- You will represent the company and will have the willingness to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Such a person should drive towards sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and having solid relationships with clients.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products or predicting clients’ objectives
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales.
- Investigate where top-notch clients are situated
- Researching which business influencer can help promote our brand.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop new staff with no experience into valuable salespeople
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Should have a good understanding of the business’s products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Negotiate pricing with customers and suppliers in some cases.
- Increase sales of the business
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management/the board of directors
- Develop the business sales and marketing strategy.
- Receiving phone calls regarding sales and solving queries.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 5 – 20 years experience.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager or a sales executive in a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support
- Proficiency in MS Office and Powerpoint
- Proficiency in English, both oral and written.
- Market knowledge
- Have a list of top-notch clientele you have worked with is a plus.
- Must be neat and very presentable
N200,000 – N250,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CV and Cover Letter) to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- All applications must have a cover letter or else disregarded.
- You might also qualify fora free accomodation close to the office.
- Kindly attach your picture if possible.