Business Development Manager at Longbridge Technologies Limited
Longbridge Technologies Limited – At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- The BDM is a is expected to work with the Business Director and other team members (made up of business development, Presales and service delivery staff) in achieving the objectives of his assigned sector
- He / she is expected to work with his Business Director to improve the Company’s market position in the defined industry / sector / customer segment to achieve financial growth.
- The role is responsible in actualizing the Organization’s strategic goals and build key customer relationships in the defined industry/customer segment
- The objective is to increase business opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the organization
- Identify and follow-up sales leads, pitch products and/or services to new clients in the Financial Services sector and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Ensure the growth in the business in FSI sector.
- Seek and engage prospect organizations by positioning Company’s offerings, challenging the prospect by leading with Company experience, proposals, business cases and insight from the marketplace
- Drive and manage the end-to-end sales process including negotiating on price, getting approvals and contract terms.
- Engage with appropriate resources during the sales process.
- Identify and maintain periodic summaries of key sales metrics to drive timely decision making.
- Maintain an awareness of Company’s current and future application products and services.
- Manage/Support marketing events targeted to the FSI
- Develop and maintain extensive knowledge of current health market conditions to enable the achievement of market targets during the defined period.
- Assist to manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and engaged.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet company targets.
- Understand the company’s goal and vision in order to continually enhance the company’s performance.
- Assist in keeping costs and operations lean and efficient in all assigned activities.
- Responsible for sales planning and forming strategic partnership with marketing, product, engineering, finance and other relevant functions.
- Develop the client business case for solutions developed by the innovation team.
- Drive profitable revenue to achieve volume and margin targets.
- Write proposals and present solutions to clients
- All other tasks that ensure the following targets are met and maintained: financial targets; customer satisfaction targets; sales targets and targets related to the strategic direction
- All other tasks that affect the management of the business development processes, including pipeline, quality review, and collaboration with internal and external departments.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Experience and knowledge in the FSI sector.
- Demonstrable track record of sales achievement in value based selling roles.
- Information Technology Background / Interest
- Minimum of 3 years business development experience
- Negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Relevant client industry knowledge.
- Business savvy
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Coaching and developing others
- Sound decision-making skills
- Customer focus.
- Sales force management
- Emotional intelligence.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.