MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales Manager is the driving force behind generating new sales leads and contacts, thereby ensuring the growth of the business.
- The Sales manager identifies sales leads, pitches MacTay/GML’s services to new clients and maintains a good working relationship with new contacts.
- The performance of the Sales Manager will be measured along the agreed dimensions of the balanced scorecard using agreed KPIs.
- To look for new prospects to increase the annual Margin of the net profit.
- To achieve the budgeted sales target.
- Collaborate with other business units to increase MacTay’s market share.
- Implement winning sales strategies throughout the sales cycle to ensure rapid conversion of viable leads into profitable business outcomes.
- Creativity in developing and delivering highly customized client proposals and compelling value propositions
- Track key sector trends and leverage this knowledge to provide relevant customer insights.
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies.
- Maintain a high level of client engagement with relevant revenue generating units (Outsourcing and MTC) throughout the sales cycle on all accounts.
- Manage Key Accounts, and identify and close on new business opportunities.
- Upsell and Cross-sell MacTay’s service offerings to existing accounts.
- Identify and attend networking events that create leads for the organization.
- Participate in marketing campaigns and develop a pragmatic solution with budgetary constraints.
- Reporting of monthly sales activities and revenue generation.
- Management of ad-hoc projects as it applies to the growth of the business.
- Identify and attend relevant Association/Institutional conferences for networking purposes.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- BSc / HND preferably in Finance, Marketing and Business Management, or related courses
- A business management Certification is an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online