Business Development Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is a leading Management Consulting firm in Nigeria. Headquartered in Lagos with three other offices in Nigeria and one in Accra, Ghana we have over the past 28 years assisted various organisations achieve sustainable business goals in Human Resource Management, Strategy and Financial Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Surulere, Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Responsible for the sales of the company Products & Services
- Managing and retaining existing clients, and developing new channels of business
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with Department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential customers regarding training, recruitment, and Human Resources Consulting Services
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Any other function as may be directed by management.
Qualification and Experience
- University degree / Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Consulting experience will be preferable
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in business development
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Integrity and transparent honesty.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and targetoriented.
- Ready to Travel
- Multi-tasking capability
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2021
How to Appy
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.