Business Development Manager at Roaddo
Roaddo is a start-up company with a vibrant vision, product and team. We are passionate and enthusiastic about our future driven by a common theme of “One App multiple Services”!
We understand the difficulty you face while you have to remember so many passwords for the innumerable apps. Thus to make this easy, we bring to you the roaddo that has rides, deliveries and major services like beauty, massage, etc all stuffed into one.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
About the Job
- We are seeking a driven and tenacious professional to deliver new business and overachieve on sales targets as a Business Development Manager.
- Reporting to the Business Head, you will be well versed in developing and executing sales strategies to meet and exceed company objectives.
- This role requires you to proactively identify new business opportunities and provide clients with post-sales implementation, training, and ongoing account management.
You are also required to:
- Consult with new and existing businesses in order to achieve sales targets, maximize revenue, and attract new clients (Service providers, vendors, customers and new talents).
- Manage Service Leads
- Manage and run the sales team.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of active opportunities.
- Ensure CRM system is kept up to date.
- Make appointments to meet with existing clients to increase sales revenue.
- Previous sales experience at B2B level. You will be comfortable in building your own prospects (both warm and cold calls) as well as at demonstrating product face to face and attending client meetings.
- Our ideal candidate will have a demonstrable sales track record and must be able to show examples of prospecting (hunting) and creating new relationships with vendors, value-added resellers, and other businesses of varying sizes.
- Along with this track record, it is preferable that candidates demonstrate a technical understanding of the IT industry, especially new digital product like Roaddo.
- Candidates should have the ability to understand a customer’s current environment and be able to recommend areas of improvement while being a trusted adviser through the process.
We are also looking for candidates who:
- Communicate in a clear straightforward manner.
- Deliver engaging presentations to both small and large audiences effectively.
- Can quickly grasp complex sales and go-to-market strategies and connect them to Roaddo’s value propositions.
- Understand weekly sales forecasting processes and can perform well within them.
- Perform credibly as a trusted advisor.
We are looking for professional, adaptable, and passionate BDM’s who can apply high-velocity sales in a high-performance environment with the following skills & qualities:
- A proven record in B2B sales
- Possess highly developed problem solving & analytical abilities.
- A demonstrated ability to build strong relationships.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Capacity to think strategically and to identify new opportunities.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience with computers and applications software, including Microsoft Office Suite and Dynamics CRM.
Application Closing Date