Business Development Manager at Talents and Skills Africa Consulting
Talents and Skills Africa Consulting – Our client, a Multi-professional Services company with active interest in construction, project finance and real estate is seeking to hire a well experienced and detailed individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for securing new revenue as well as seeking out new clients.
- The role is expected to have a focus on hunting new business.
- The role ensures an excellent client experience at all times and works in collaboration with the account teams to ensure smooth transition of accounts into the business.
- Formulates marketing strategies in conjunction with CEO, with responsibility to implement.
- Identifies and generates prospects through marketing strategies that focus on potential customers in target markets.
- Consistently tracks the development of marketing strategies and their performance in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Develops and manages marketing and advertising content for all channels.
- Tracks industry market intelligence with respect to market development, projects, competitive activity, customers, etc.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique value proposition.
- Generate qualified leads via pre-existing relationships, cold calls, face to face meetings, property/office visits, and other means as appropriate
- Represent company at networking events/meetings to promote the company’s products and services.
- Develops and presents relevant business proposals. Penetrate specific markets within established timeframes
- Develops and maintains relationships with clients.
- Develop sales forecasts with probability percentages and pipeline status updates
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Develop proposals that speak to client s needs, concerns, and objectives while maintaining company profitability.
- Assess wins and losses to impact future selling strategies
- Manage the on time and on budget delivery for project sold.
- Maintaining a strong network and maintaining ongoing client relationships after project start-up
- Excellent targeting and prospecting skills within the construction industry.
- N.D or B.Sc in Marketing.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience, of which candidate have served as a Business Development Manager for 3 -5 years
- Construction industry experience an advantage
- Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers at companies and organizations.
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.