Business Development Manager at Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited
Read more about this company
Business Development Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Directs, establishes, maintains and plans overall policies and goals for Business Development
- Provides necessary vision and leadership required to get the company growing and to prepare it for its future tasks.
- Identifies potential Business Partners and negotiates agreements.
- Teams with the Head of Projects and HSE Services Manager in supervising Request for Proposals/Quotations (RFP/Q) process including soliciting from desirable prospective clients and preparing proposals for new businesses.
- Ensures that all Corporate Objectives and Targets are met within the defined period.
- Develops and administers Marketing Database which includes Clients and
- Prospects Information, Mailing Lists and Financial Reports
- Develops database of competition Ц products pricing and quality
- Expand current business services/ products in line with corporate objectives and aspirations
- Identify and develop new markets/customers plans in accordance with companyТs strategy and goals.
- Monitor proposal and market/project development methods to ensure the company meets its target
- Works with Senior Leadership in developing and managing relationships and negotiating contracts
- Develops and manages relationships with Alliance Partners
- Develops and manages relationship with existing clients
- Oversees Corporate Communications activities including Internal and External Communications Systems; Public Relations efforts; External Vendors and Consultants.
- Networks key industry players and relevant Government functionaries to create a positive identification with the Tomsey brand.
- Ensures presence of Tomsey at relevant professional groups events, trade exhibitions
- Manages sponsorship of events and distribution of sales and marketing materials
- Provides leadership, guidance and support to direct and indirect reports
- Appraises direct reports based on set KPIs
Qualifications Job Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in an Oil and gas industry or related experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) in Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- Relevant professional qualifications
- MBA or relevant Management MasterТs degree is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover Note to: [email protected] using “Business Development Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.