Business Development Manager – Furniture at Workforce Group
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise,…
Read more about this company
Business Development Manager – Furniture
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Our client is a leading general furniture manufacturing and lifestyle company
Location: VI, Lagos
The role will be predominantly building relationships with Construction Companies, Architects, Contractors, Civil Engineers, House builders, Developers, institutions (like, banks, school etc.. ) and Housing Associations by introducing our furniture products, and generate the sales.
- Generating Sales and creating Pipeline for new B2b business
- Meeting new prospects, understanding their requirement, quoting them, Converting into sales.
- Creating a pipeline for current and future projects.
- Pitching all furniture product to all clients and thus maximizing our share of sales from them.
- Meet reasonable Sales Target Per month including all furniture
- Presenting plan for upcoming week to immediate supervisor on every Saturday.
- Identify potential customer list, meet decision makers & push them to make buying decision.
- Responsible for Lead Generation & Opening New accounts.
- Convert Above Leads to Active & Regular Business ,
- With Each Account
- Understand their Monthly/future Requirement.
- Understand Our Competition : Difference in Product, Price & Other Service Offerings
- Maximize Business w each Customer.
- Find new avenues to meet potential big customers (Trade fair, builders / Architect forum), communicate about product & convert them to sales orders.
- 6+ years of experience of selling/marketing to B2B clients
- Specification sales experience ideally with architects, housing associations or local authorities.