Business Development Manager Job in a Leading Technology firm based in Lagos
Ralds and Agate Limited – Our client, a leading technology firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The ideal candidate must be mentally agile, strategic, detail oriented and possess good communication skills.
- Accountable for business development activities in alignment with commercial strategy.
- Responsible for overseeing a strategic framework for operationalizing service offerings, deal making, strategic customer service engagement, business and market competitive intelligence etc.
- Accountable for timely, periodic and relevant market information and analytics as well as competitive intelligence to guide investment decisions.
- Develop and manage a client service proposition framework for optimizing value from clients.
- Manage a potential client database with differentiated service propositions to each segment.
- Provide a pricing/tariffing template for service offerings, in alignment with the earnings aspirations and expectations; ensuring this is properly disseminated and adopted through the organisation.
- Develop a business/commercial plan with revenue forecast, managing the execution of the plan.
- Integrate and align the activities of the department with the rest of the Company for synergy of delivery.
- Responsible for the deal making and opportunity maturation funnel to guide prospect identification, selection, engagement, tracking, maturation and closure process.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or a related field. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Business and Commercial knowledge
- Relationship Management – excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Presentation and Engagement skills;
- Must have at least 5 years work experience in a similar function. Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a management role, with proven capacity to lead a high performance cross functional team
- Project management and strong analytical abilities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 25th October, 2019.