Business Development Officer at a Private Diagnostic and Wellbeing Centre – Enugu
A Private Diagnostic and Wellbeing Centre in the heart of Enugu is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Determine targets and ensure they are successfully achieved
- Plan for effective strategies and pitches that will bring in new businesses
- Analyse and plan innovative strategies for Marketing.
- Identify new opportunities for marketing campaigns that can lead to increased patronage.
- Spend significant time collaborating with prospective clients and specialists.
- Represent the Facility at industry events, conferences, trade shows, exhibitions and other special events
- Initiate, develop and manage relationships with key strategic partners
- Understand clients’ needs and work closely with the other Managers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction; conduct customer surveys.
- First degree in Health Sciences, Sciences, Marketing, Economics or related field with strong knowledge of the Medical/Diagnostics field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Marketing in the Health, Pharmaceutical or Science industry
- Must reside in Enugu
- Proven track record of successful sales in related field.
- Ability to develop and implement comprehensive marketing goals, strategies, and plans.
- Ability to do PPT Presentations
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects & deadlines simultaneously.
- Business Acumen
- Attention to detail required.
Application Closing Date
Saturday, 24th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application on the body of an email with an attached CV (PDF or Word) to: [email protected] using “BDO Enugu” as the subject of the email.
- Name and mobile number should be on the application which should be on the body of the email.
- Compliance to instructions is key to being shortlisted
- Shortlisted candidates would be interviewed the following week.