Business Development Officer at Farm Yunsun
Farm Yunsun provides healthy and affordable agricultural products to the public
Read more about this company
Business Development Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Enugu
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
The role of the Business Development Officer is to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals, building key customer relationships, and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions. The primary activity of the Business Development Officer is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients within the region.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the companys products/services addressing or predicting clients objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Carryout any other task that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Any course of study.
- Ability to work efficiently in an agile work environment.
- Skilled in verbal and written communication.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
Minimum Qualification: OND
Experience Level: Entry level
Experience Length: 1 year
Salary: 50,000 – 100,000