Business Development Officer at MMABON Custom & Retail December, 2019
MMABON Custom & Retail is recruiting for fulltime Business Development Officer.
MMABON’ is a Fashion and Lifestyle brand specialised in Customizable Apparel for Groups, Corporate Organizations, Families, Schools and Individuals. We are headquartered in Lekki, Lagos.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented Business Development Officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
- The Business Development Officer’s responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals.
- You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
- To be successful as a Business Development Officer, you should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company.
- Ultimately, an exceptional Business Development Officer should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
Min Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a Business Development Officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Application Closing Date
7th January, 2020.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply