Business Development Officer at Norrenberger Financial Group
Business Development Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 4 – 8 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- A Business Development Officer works to grow a company’s profits through attracting new customers and by managing the retention of existing customers.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients.
- Researching organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
- Cross selling investment products to clients.
- 4 – 8 years proven experience in sales, marketing within the asset management space.
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales and HNI sales
- Expert understanding of the industry
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose investment-based solutions for clients
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.