Business Development Officer at Transsnet More
We believe that mobile is the future, and that smartphones are the main way consumers in emerging markets will access financial services. Our mission is to make finance easy for people in Africa. We are developing apps to help people save, borrow and transact. Our products are designed with a modern and engaging user experience at the core to drive financial…
Read more about this company
Business Development Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Identifying opportunities for raising the brand awareness of our product. This will include both offline and online campaigns.
- Working closely with the local radio stations and presenters to make sure we have content resources constantly.
- Help the headquarters with growth strategies and plans in Nigeria.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams that will ensure revenue growth.
- Increasing client base in the monetization phase
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients and partners.
- Following industry trends locally and internationally. This is for the purpose of helping iterate our product continuously and offer the best user experience.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts for the local partners together with the legal department at the headquarters.
- More than 5 years of experience in business development.
- Having a deep knowledge and rich resources of the local media industry, especially in the radio industry, media company related experience will be a plus.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition in order to properly pitch and bring partners on-board for commercial opportunities.
- Fluent English and strong communication skills are must-haves.
- With a passion for building a whole new business and can always adapt to the quick workplace.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.