Business Development Officer (Internship) at Alexis Philips Properties
Alexis Philip is a human capacity development and business support organization that is committed to improving the productivity of individuals and corporate organizations using modern tools and proven systems. We are a twenty-first century business support and personal development company that is passionate about growing individual productivity and organizat…
Read more about this company
Business Development Officer (Internship)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , NCE , OND , Secondary School (SSCE)
- Location Rivers
- City Port Harcourt
- Job Field Internships / Volunteering  , Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree, FSLC, HND, NCE, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Must be below age 26years.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Most preferably female.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love