Business Development Officer Job at Vines Realty Afrique Limited
Vines Realty Afrique Limited is a leading real estate company, providing professional property marketing, consulting and development services for our diverse clients in the residential and commercial property markets. At Vines Realty, we are committed to high standards of excellence and integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job ID: GD54637
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- The Business Development officer would be responsible for developing and implementing growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Suitable and qualified candidates should have qualification from a relevant institution
- Excellent communication skills.
- She/he must be a brand strategist and a sales expert.
- Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how.
- The minimum of 5 – 6 years’ experience In a similar role especially in real estate marketing
- Must be team players who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity.
- Must be able to lead a team forward and realize that opportunity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 12th January, 2020.