Business Development Officers at a Leading Forex Broker – MaximusFx
MaximusFx – Our client is one of the leading forex brokers, which provides services worldwide and has been established as a separate subdivision of dominant consulting services and have direct access to the global financial markets and to a large variety of financial tools: CFD, forex, commodities, primary products, equities, indices and futures.
We believe in every client’s achievement, thus personal attention, flexibility and time are granted to all clients. The success of our traders and partners all over the world is a direct result of the professional support, personal training and best trading conditions for new and experienced traders, which is also extended to the institutional and corporate clients, and achieved with the help of MetaTrader 4 – the most popular trading platform in the world, in combination with self-engineered products and innovative solutions.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Wuse, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking to recruit Business Development officers to join our thriving and interactive Sales Department. This person (s) will report to the Regional Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Independently handle all leads fully, completely and professionally
- Converting all leads into live and funded trading account holders
- Assisting clients with any queries and/or technical issues they come across as well as account openings
- As required proactively cold call and prospect in the assigned segment(s).
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum of 1-year experience in business to business sales preferably within the Forex industry or financial sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication / presentation skills across all media.
- Good at negotiating at a corporate level to achieve set objectives.
- Ability to identify opportunities and professionally manage and guide the end to end sales process.
- Ability to ask probing questions to understand the needs of a prospect with the skill to appropriately suggest dynamic solutions.
- A high degree of professionalism, with a confident, assertive style.
- Highly motivated with an exceptionally strong desire and drive to succeed.
- Ability to work autonomously with a high level of tenacity.
- Effective time management skills and commitment to work to strict deadlines.
- Solid computer skills with competency in the use of MS Office
What you will need to succeed:
- Strong desire to advance sales skills and pursue a career. A “go-getter”.
- A proven sale professional that can build and maintain sound business relationships.
- Must excel in a goal-driven and results-oriented environment.
- A positive attitude, strong drive to succeed, determination, and persistence are necessary.
- Should possess a consultative sales approach with excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are imperative.
- Must possess excellent communication skills with the ability to connect with internal/external stakeholders.
- Must possess ethical business standards.