Business Development Officers at HIIT Plc
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
HiiT Plc is Nigeria’s best Indigenous IT Training Establishment. We have excelled in IT Training/Education, Publishing, IT Consultancy and IT Solutions Development & Services. In our 18 years of successful existence, we have graduated over 60,000 students at our CPN-accredited IT Training Centres located in Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Kano and other citi…
Read more about this company
Business Development Officer
- Job Type Full Time , Remote
- Qualification OND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Job Nature/Dynamics– Remote (with Supervision) and versatile on the field.
Job Locations– All 36 states and FCT.
Role Summary of Business Development Officers (BDO)
The responsibility of the BDO is to collect, upload prospects’ data and convert qualified prospects for HiiT Online Training (HOT) and Physical Training Centres Courses.
A. Key Accountabilities:
- Achieve minimum daily prospects’ data collection.
- Canvass qualified prospects.
- Convert qualified prospects to students.
B. Skills and Competencies
- Personal Qualities- A passion for marketing, business result-centric, versatile, and emotionally intelligent person.
- ICT Skills- Basic ICT and Social Media competencies.
- Communication- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and fluency in the local language of the assigned territory is an advantage.
- Local Knowledge- Familiarity with the culture of the people and geography of the assigned territory.
C. Qualifications and Experience
Education- Minimum of OND in any discipline.
Experience- Minimum of 1-year experience in marketing, sales canvassing, or field marketing research.
D. Remuneration- Competitive Pay, Data Allowance & Commission.
E. Age- Not older than 30 years.