Business Finance / Leasing Officer at Westfield Consulting Limited
Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Finance / Leasing Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Corporate Finance / Lease Officer would build and preserve trusting relationships with our clients to get quality risk assets such as Corporate Loans, operating, and finance leases.
- We will rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image. Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with the company’s clients to boost our brand and profits.
- Candidate must have strong Knowledge in Risk Assets for business loans, leasing and fleet management, and following through transactions to disbursements.
- Financing of LPO
- Identify and approach potential clients to establish Business relationships
- Identify and approach key staff in companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications
- Understand clients’ needs and develop plans to address them
- Prepare detailed loan proposals
- Reject loan applications when necessary and explain deficiencies to applicants
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner
- Follow up with repayments and close monitoring of the Loan
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Promote excellent customer service
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors to build new profitable products
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and able to manage other assigned tasks
- Prepare reports about the degree of risk in lending money as at when due
- Analyze credit data and financial information of Client
- Conferring with Clients to verify their financial/credit transactions and resolve their complaints
- Repetitively work towards increasing clientele base and products volume of portfolio
- Inspection of leased assets
- Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Banking and Finance / Business Administration with 1 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.