Business Manager at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast-growing B2B/B2G Fintech Platform Holdco Company with six subsidiaries, two platform entities and a suite of shared services offered to all subsidiaries. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk-taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Type: Full-time; Employees can work remotely
- Venture Garden Group is searching for a competent Business Manager with requisite knowledge and drive to grow the Strategic Business Unit (SBU).
- The Business Manager would be responsible for managing stakeholder relationships at the executive director level and building strong financial base to sustain and surpass the SBU’s yearly budget.
- Engineering Project Management/Development: Taking a project from the concept stage to implementation and operations.
- Business Development and Sales Pipeline Management
- Vendor Management
- Partner Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationship
- Ensure the successful and timely delivery of our solutions according to customers need and objectives
- Develop new business with new clients and/ identify areas of improvement to exceed revenue targets
- Communicate clearly and in a timely manner the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholder
- Ensure that signed contracts have gone through all required internal reviews such as Legal, PCR, Pre-Sales and have received Executive Management approval where required
- Ensure that signed contracts costing and pricing is accurate and will achieve the target gross profit and EBIDTA margin
- Ensure the profitability of customer account(s) with a healthy P&L
- Identify and qualify growth opportunities with the internal team to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed Drive cross-team collaboration to consistently deliver on key results.
- Technical problem solving, communication, critical thinking, and leadership skills.
- Background in Corporate sales
- Strong understanding of project financial management and reporting
- Understanding and appreciation of the Software and Hardware landscape of the Garden Social Venture.
- Proven work experience as a Business Manager, Account manager or other relevant experience
- Strong understanding of business financials
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to oversee multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Flexibility is important.
- Equal opportunity
- The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality.
Competitive based on experience.
Application Closing Date