Business Process and Internal Control Officer at HOR Logistics
HOR Logistics is one of the fastest growing in the Logistics and transportation Industry, we offer local deliveries within lagos and abuja, International Deliveries to and fro U.S. and UK, Cargo Storage and Online Checkout Assistance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process and Internal Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, organize, implement and execute internal control functions, which entails the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan.
- Supervise different units/functions and ensure the realization of the management policy and objective.
- Assist in making business decisions relating to system implementation, modification, maintenance, etc.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team to develop business process requirements.
- Build an internal process audit capability to preserve and increase value for the business and our customers:
- Provides first level assurance review of team outputs and ensures knowledge sharing and on the job coaching of team members.
- Organize the execution of exception management process to ensure audit issues are fixed within due dates and appropriate stakeholders communicated of outcomes of the audit.
- Ensure periodic (Monthly, Quarterly, etc) draft management reports are produced
- Write draft reports – special investigations, Audits and Exceptions.
- Provide regular reporting on improvement implementation, proactively identifying and addressing risk
- Carry out professional measuring and monitoring, as well as provision of feedback on the performance of business processes.
- For processes that do not exist or are not thorough, designing a robust process with controls and KPIs that can be used to measure performance will be needed.
- For existing process, work with management to identify leading metrics for their teams and help departments measure performance e.g. after service, customer complains, inventory management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 4-6 years of work experience in a Business Process and Internal Control role
- Experience in designing/testing/implementing internal controls and reviewing business processes
- CPA/CA/CIA or related experience
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple project assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced, environment, and delivering on commitments
- You know how to use hypotheses and related strategies e.g. A/B testing, and can interpret this data to make insightful conclusions
- Not afraid to dig into the data or process and willing to learn new technical skills. You read and keep yourself up-to-date with latest market technologies e.g. for automation.
- Have a very strong ability to structure problems and drive towards solutions even in ambiguous situations etc.
- Driven by the social mission to provide clean energy and employment to rural communities.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Business Process and Internal Control” as the subject of the e-mail.