ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants with over 200,000 fully-qualified members and 486,000 students worldwide – and they're among the world's best-qualified and most highly sought-after accountants.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Relationship Manager
Job Requisition ID: R3519
Job Type: Full time
- We’re currently looking for a Business relationship Manager on a full-time permanent basis.
- This position sits within the Relationship team, based in our Nigeria Office.
Reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager, on a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Develops and manages strong relationships with education partners in order to build ACCA’s ecosystem and to deliver agreed KPIs and outcomes
- Works with education partners to ensure readiness for changes to the ACCA qualification and other products and services
- Supports education partners with ACCA processes including accreditation in order to develop engagement and improve performance
- Plans and actively manages multi-level relationships for existing and potential education partners
- Works with partners to ensure that global solutions, content and expertise are leveraged and consistently implemented
- Promotes the ACCA qualification, products and services to partners, encouraging take-up through presentations and other activities
We’re looking for someone who:
- Educated at least to Degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in business development and business-to-business relationship management, ideally in an education environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality, trusted relationships up to and including board level
- Skilled networker and prospector with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Able to plan, manage and work on own initiative to deliver results within strict deadlines and budgets
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply