Business/Sales Analyst at Lontor Hightech Development Co
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
LONTOR establish a successful image store in Lagos, Nigeria. We have successfully operated the image store for four and a half years now, and are proud that we’re not only still in business, but growing.
As a reliable brand, LONTOR has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical produc…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for working with company data in various business areas, processing sales orders Online, or via phone and email.
- Checking and ensuring that prices and contracts are up to date. Reporting Monthly Sales Results to the Sales team.
- Supporting the Sales team with general Operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Reviewing performance of Sales Merchandizers in all outlet, develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met.
- Prepare and submit activity report for the attention of the Sales Manager
- Regularly visit stores in assigned territory to generate orders and ensure proper placement of Lontor brands in stores.
- Ensure consistent availability of products to customers/distributors
- Negotiate sales terms and agreement with customers and close sales.
- Follow up on leads generated through exhibitions and promotional events to engage prospective customers.
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Prospect new clients within assigned areas and facilitate quick on-boarding
- First bachelor’s degree/HND in Business Administration, Marketing or any Social sciences.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant post-graduation experience
- Proven experience as a Sales Administrator/ Business analyst
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, word) is highly important
- Analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love