Nigerian Breweries Plc is the pioneer and largest brewing company in Nigeria. We are the home of great brands, with products formulated and brewed under the highest quality standards and procedures. Our rich portfolio of quality Lager, Stout, Non-alcoholics and Spirit make us stand out. From our first champion, Star Lager Beer to our youngest gems, we ignite memorable moments that bring us together and create unforgettable bonds. They help make the world a little better… one day, one beer, one cheers at a time!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Solutions Manager, Commerce
- We are looking for a motivated person who can be deeply technical and also with a deep understanding of the business (FMCG).
- The Business Solutions Manager – Commerce, is customer-oriented, innovative, agile and a strategic leader, responsible for user requirements translation and successful delivery of digital solutions within scope, quality, time and budget targets.
- Do you have a passion for creating clarity and generating energy to deliver success and influence stakeholders cross-company while working in a fast-paced environment? If so, come join the team.
- Directly lead through influence, the teams responsible for delivery of business solutions projects.
- Monitor current Technology Trends and Optimize business operations through collaboration.
- Oversee deployment processes to confirm thorough requirement documentation, manage requirements analysis, user story development, feature prioritization, KPI tracking, and user training/readiness across business solutions projects.
- Manage data validation and user acceptance testing processes to ensure accurate identification, tracking, prioritization and resolution of user impacting issues.
- Leverage supplier management experience to develop and maintain SLAs and fiscal budget tracking.
- Drive adoption of solutions and ensure alignment with Audit, Legal and Cyber Security team.
- Ensure seamless transition to support team and support the business continuity requirement.
- Leverage understanding of Dynamics 365, Power BI, Power Platform, Sharepoint and SQL Server to manage vendor resources for secure, compliant, and accurate delivery of business solutions experiences.
- University Degree (Second class upper) in Computer Science, Engineering and other related disciplines OR
- Second class lower with an MSc with specialization in technology or strategy offers is an added advantage
- 8+ years experience in project delivery, IT roles or similar in the FMCG industry.
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience contributing to discussions around technology & strategy related to a product
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Technical Fluency.
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Functional Solution Design
- Budget Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Business Strategy Contribution.
- Project & Program Management
- Digital Technology Watch
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Growth Mindset with a desire to learn, a tendency to embrace challenges, persist in the face of setbacks, and see failures as essential to mastery
- Confident and articulate in expressing ideas to a mixed audience with varying views and challenges
- Advanced Skills and knowledge of programming languages, system frameworks, maintaining databases, Operating Systems and Low Code-No Code platforms.
Why Join Us?
- Attractive Employee Benefits.
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Insurance for employees, spouses and children.
- Life Insurance
- Vehicle Insurance
- Attractive and Progressive Pension Scheme
- Grants for car ownership
- Flexible work arrangement
- Free onsite crèche
- Recreational facilities e.g. swimming pool, tennis court.
- Employee Mental Health Assistance Programme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Embracing and celebrating diversity is core to Nigerian Breweries’ purpose of “brewing the joy of true togetherness to inspire a better world”.
- We believe that people as diverse as our brews – including and not limited to gender, ethnicity, age, religious beliefs, nationality, social background, disability and thinking style – enrich our lives and strengthen our business.
- We welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates as we champion a culture of belonging that provides fair and equal opportunities for all