Business Strategist at De Koolar Nigeria Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
De Koolar Nigeria Limited is a 100% owned indigenous HVAC Company with over two decades of industry experience. We are leading Nigerian manufacturers and suppliers of a range of Ice Block Making Machine, Coldroom, Blast Freezers, Cold storage barns, Ovens, Refrigerators and Air Conditioners, among other domestic and industrial heat transfer equipment. Our se…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- Utilizing available internal and external data sources to identify key insights to inform commercial pursuit strategy, value creation opportunities, and deal structure models
- Solving problems with an analytical mind.
- Ready to multi-task and handle multiple functions as a business strategist for the company Identifying new business opportunities as a BDM
- Management of existing Key account.
- Product development
- Contributing to commercial process innovation and improvement through market experimentation and smart risk-taking
- Taking on and leading special projects integral to the ongoing growth and success of the business
- Managing a team of high-performing Senior Analysts to drive the business forward – strong, compassionate people skills are a must!
- Draw up strategies to achieve set goals and objectives.
- Develop and defend your Strategic and Implementation Plan for sales growth.
- Develop a strategy all across the organisation regions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- At least four (4) years of relevant work experience in the same role
- Proven track record of leading teams to meet aggressive deliverable timelines
- Proven ability to produce highest quality work product
- Experience in the HVAC industry is added advantage
- Experience structuring and managing large, complex deals
- Excel expertise – you are fluent in modelling & analytics!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using “Business Strategist” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love