Call Centre Agent (Internship) at Wellness Healthcare Group
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
Our vision though behemoth, is d…
Read more about this company
Call Centre Agent (Internship)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care  , Internships / Volunteering
Location: Island, Lagos
- To provide pleasant customer experience through superior customer service methods.
- Answer phone calls professionally and respond to customer inquiries
- Function as an information source through telephonic assistance to all enrollees, hospitals, third party service providers and staff members
- Provide a pleasant and excellent customer experience through superior customer service methods, deployment of intelligence, problem solving skills and real- time issues resolution.
- Interact with the provider community and various departments to resolve issues involving membership authentication.
- Explain plan benefits, eligibility status, and enrollment processes and status of authorization.
- Provide input into the process improvement of the HMO.
- Process complaints, following established operational guidelines.
- Identify and escalating priority issues.
- Maintain knowledge of National clinical guidelines, and treatment protocols regulations and departmental policies and practices and maintain accurate documentation for compliance.
- Perform all other functions as assigned by Management from time to time.
- OND in Mass-communication, Science Laboratory and Technology, Medical Science Laboratory looking at having their One Internship
- Oral communication skills
- Proficiency in computer most especially Microsoft Word and Excel
- Interpersonal relations
- Ability to interpret simple medical terms
- Previous work experience as a Call Centre staff a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Selected candidates will be trained on Customer Services and its ethics.