Canvassers (3 Slots)
Area 1: To ensure that all providers in all the distribution channels continue to have up to date knowledge on Misoprostol and other PSI/Nigeria products.
Maintain and update a data base of all providers, service delivery points and point of sales channels within his/her assigned geopolitical zone.
Ensure the provision of job aids for knowledge update on misoprostol and combi pack to all approved distribution and point of sales channels.
S/he will map out all community pharmacy premises and patent proprietary medicine vendors (PPMVs) in his/her assigned geographical location.
Maintain appropriate relationship with providers necessary to achieve set objectives.
Area 2: To ensure that Misoprostol and other PSI/Nigeria products are always available in adequate quantities at the retailer levels in the assigned sales zone.
Directly supply misoprostol and combi pack to retail outlets in the assigned geographical location
Maintain appropriate relationship with all channel members to ensure adequate product uptake and merchandising.
Area 3: Manage PSI/Nigeria assets in their care and provide support for the administration and management of their zone.
Ensure judicious use and proper care of PSI/Nigeria assets
Submit monthly work plan to the Demand Creation Representative by 30th day of the preceding month.
Ensure reports are submitted on or before deadlines.
- University Degree or Higher National Diploma from a recognized tertiary institution
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Fluent in canvassing for sales of medical products
- Experience working in private institutions.
- Passionate about working on international health and development, with a focus on all reproductive health issues.
- Proven ability to work with many people across diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to juggle multiple competing deadlines while staying organized and paying special attention to details.
The candidate we hire will embody PSI’s corporate values:
- Measurement: You use hard evidence to make decisions and guide your work. You set clear goalposts in advance and explain clearly if you need to move them.
- Pragmatism: You will strive to deliver the best possible result with the resources available. You will not be paralyzed by a need to make things perfect.
- Honesty: You own your mistakes and are open about your shortcomings – it is the only way you will learn and improve.
- Collaboration: You will quickly establish a mental map of whom you can rely on for what, on your team, at headquarters, and in our country offices – if you try to do it all yourself, you will not succeed.
- Trust: You accept limits to your sphere of control and give colleagues the benefit of the doubt.
- Commitment: You are in it for the long-haul and want to grow with the organization, just like PSI serves its consumers and partners with host-country governments through thick and thin
How to apply:
All interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive resume with a cover letter as ONE PDF/Word document to the e-mail addresses [email protected] and [email protected] using the position title and location as the subject of the e-mail.