Job Title: Procurement Manager
- This candidate should manage procurement negotiation and definition to ensure targeted objectives are achieved.
- The candidate should have proven ability to coordinate and manage collaborative efforts with all corporate business units and corporate departments in fulfillment of procurement management responsibilities on new and continuing programs.
- The applicant should have proven ability to advance the Procurement Department’s involvement in business activities by participating as a business advocate through evaluation and real time implementation of solutions and business position to the internal and external customer.
- The candidate will plan and target the desired outcomes of each procurement and participate in a balanced business process while maintaining a strong program management/procurement focus
- Reviews all procurement actions for the team prior to award
- Administers Constellis procurements as part of balancing team workload
- Attends bid reviews
- Manages vendor bids/proposals
- Approves and takes responsibility for procurement actions up to manager’s authority
- HND or BSc in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- A good knowledge of contract and procurement in the oil and gas sector.
- Good use of computer and competency in the use of excel.
Application Closing Date
8th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply online