Careers Services Administrator at Lagos Business School
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Careers Services Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- The position holder is responsible to provide support to the MBA Careers & Placements Manager in executing the MBA Career Development Programme which should result in internship placement of all first-year MBA (full-time) students in reputable companies as well as job placement of second-year students.
- Also, the role holder will provide support in executing the Modular and Executive MBA Career Development Programme.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles And Responsibilities
They include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate careers office events under the supervision of MBA Careers / Placement Manager:
- MBA, MMBA, EMBA and MEMBA careers on and off-campus events
- Career and entrepreneurship development sessions
- Inter-cohort team bonding sessions
- Alumni networking sessions.
- On-campus / online job / internship placement interviews
- Manage database of potential employers and students
- Manage students’ database and events’ database
- Ensure proper filing of documents and record-keeping
- Provide interested organisations with information about the internship programme
- Participate in the preparation of Career Services’ programmes
- Conduct mock interview sessions
- Collate internship documents pre and post grading by supervisors
- Organise relevant activities to prepare and boost opportunities for students for careers/entrepreneurship
- Organise the MBA career fair
- Organise mentoring programme across all MBA cohorts (Plan, source, match, and track alumni mentors to the different MBA categories- MBA, MMBA, EMBA & MEMBA)
- Research activities: annual impact survey, salary survey etc.
- Any other duty to be assigned from time to time by the line manager.
- A good First Degree / HND in the field of Social Science.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years in administrative / HR function as well as events management and research.
- Planning and organisational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong MS Office suite skills
- Self-motivation and initiative; ability to carry through on work assignments with minimal supervision
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of events and project management
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team.
- Research skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to learn new information
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.