Cargo Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading Travels company is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cargo Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our client is in need of a Cargo Executive that will handle branch level cargo sales, marketing and operations profile for the company.
- The Cargo Executive is required to manage Marketing & Sales activities of assigned branch.
- Responsible for fresh database creation, prospecting and lead generation
- Exploring & business development with corporate, traders, institutes, commercial establishments, channel partners, government establishments, industries etc.
- Maintain the database in CRM and daily activity report submission
- Effective coordination with various internal department – Local, regional and central
- Exploring and attending the events & exhibition for business generation
- Drive cargo sales initiatives and achieve the assign target
- Responsible cargo SPOC for end to end service in the defined arena
- Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
- Exploring suitable tender, timely reply and follow-up
- Up-keeping & sharing the latest development in the business segment
- The candidate should possess fair knowledge of the area locations, territory and the city / country.
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with airline’s cargo team of the country
- Competition mapping and creating supply chain for cargo
- Managing Diversity Workforce – Cargo team scattered across multi-countries
- Target Oriented Role – which demands work-life integration.
- MBA / Postgraduate in Management Specialized in Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Cargo Officer in a Travel Company or any other related industry
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Negotiation Skills
- Handle regional level marketing profiles
- Conflict Management
- Team Handling
- Good Communication
- Team Player.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.