Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Carpenter
Job ID.: HAM/Admin-Obajana 007
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – HR
- Provide support for the housekeeping function by carrying out layout, installation, repairing, finishing, and maintaining various structures, fixtures, and buildings
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a cost estimate of materials required for the construction of the wooden fixture
- Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
Education and Work Experience:
- WASC / GCE / SSCE + a minimum of 10 years of related job experience in a corporate environment.
- Vocational Training Certificate + a minimum of 5 years related job experience in a corporate environment.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination.
- Knowledge of mathematics.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application