Cashier at Dunn and Braxton
Dunn and Braxton – Our client, an exquisite Restaurant located in Lagos (Lekki) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Job Type: Full Time
- Our client is seeking to engage a Cashier that would capture and manage all receivables and payables for sales and expenses made by the lounge.
- The Cashier would be responsible for managing transactions with customers, balancing cash registers and tracking transactions in order to ensure there are no discrepancies.
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers and ensure pricing is accurate.
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information.
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
- Balance cash register and generate reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accept payments, ensure all prices and quantities are accurate and prove a receipt to every customer.
- Process refunds and exchanges.
- Manage account reconciliation for the company
- Maintain a record of transactions
- Resolve customer problems and complaints.
- Follow company process accurately and efficiently.
- OND / HND in Accounting and Finance related field
- 4+ years’ work experience as a Retail Cashier or in similar roles
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrate high level of professionalism.
- Basic computer knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.