Cashier at Pyramids Diagnostic Services
Pyramids Diagnostics Services was established to meet the critical desire to bridge the gap in the diagnostic arm of the health sector in Nigeria. Our services ranges from pre-admission medical examination, pre-employment medical examination. We conduct varying laboratory tests; molecular testing; paternity DNA testing, Hepatitis Virus Load, HIV viral load, BRACA I & II, HLA testing, cancer related testing etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The first duty of cashier is to greet the customers entering into organization
- Handling all the cash transaction of an organization
- Receive payment by cash, cheques, credit card etc
- Checking daily cash accounts
- Guiding and solving payment queries of customer
- Providing training and assistance to new joined cashier
- Maintaining monthly, weekly and daily report of transactions
- Give back correct change, receipts, refunds (refunds will sometimes be issued at a customer service desk instead of at the register)
- Answer any questions customers may have (requires in depth knowledge of the various in store items)
- Process coupons andHandle discount cards
- Maintain a clean and tidy area
- Help customers sign up for rewards points programs/cards
- Help with other tasks as needed.
- Interested candidates should possess OND/HND with 0-2 years work experience.
- Work experience as a Cashier or in a similar role is an added advantage
- Basic PC knowledge
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS
- Good math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Always maintain a professional appearance
- Comfortable with handling cash and giving change
- Able to maintain a positive and professional attitude toward customers
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted