Castel Resources provides Human Resource solutions to companies & Applicants within the following frameworks: HR Consultancy, Staff Management, Recruitment, Training & Development, HR Outsourcing and SMEs build HR. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The HR Manager will be responsible for completing varieties of HR task to support the daily operations of the HR Department.
- Responsible for the end-to-end management of the company Performance Appraisal Management System.
- Coordinates bi-annual performance appraisal reviews and provides performance feedback to all stakeholders.
- Drives performance culture and manages all performance related grievances.
- Evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly.
- Provides best practice advise on Performance Management to the management.
- Assist in coordinating performance feedback process to ensure that all employees are informed about their performance.
- Provides support to employees on HR-related functions such as; leaves, compensation and any other employee related functions
- Assist in the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings in branch
- Plan, implement and manage business recruitment needs.
- Oversees and monitors the annual pay review process, ensuring compliance with established parameters and timelines; prepares guidelines and business rules, analyses program results, and prepares reports and recommendations.
- Assist in explaining human resources policies, procedures and standards to new and existing employees.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory, changes and new technologies in human resources management.
- Any other job-related duties assigned.
- Must be ACIPM certified
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 5 years+ experience in Performance Management, Compensation/Benefit Management, Organizational Development & Change Management
- Relevant postgraduate and or professional qualification would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in ERP application
- Good knowledge of balanced score-card model
- Must be conversant with the latest softwares.
N200,000 -N300,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
31st August, 2022.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.