CCNA (B2B) – Key Account Manager, PP at Canon Nigeria
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Canon Inc. is a Japanese multinational corporation specialized in the manufacture of imaging and optical products, including cameras, camcorders, photocopiers, steppers, computer printers and medical equipment. Its headquarters are located in ÅŒta, Tokyo, Japan.
Canon has a primary listing on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and is a constituent of th…
Read more about this company
CCNA (B2B) – Key Account Manager, PP
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Other
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Position ID: 14367
Job Category: Marketing
Job Level: Specialist/ Professional
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent
Job Purpose and Summary
- The Candidate would be Canon’s representative at the Tier-1 level and identify Key customers, responsible on Sell out directly the professional print line up to End Customer through our Tier1 partners.
- Professional Print Penetration.
- Professional print Pipeline and sell out report.
- Demand Generation.
- Brand Visibility.
- Enhance Canon Professional print MASH in the country.
What We Give
- With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Professional Print Competition Mapping.
- Establish Professional Print contacts and business relationships with the right representatives at the customer (Decision Makers).
- Introduce Canon Professional Print Products utilizing the relationship established with the customers.
- Product training to Tier1 Salesmen.
- Carry out demand generation activities like Events & Seminars.
- Prepare the Marketing Activity Calendar in coordination with the Country Manager and PM.
- Appoint / Work with local marketing agency to carry out planned activities in the local market in coordination with Marketing Services team adhering to Canon brand and corporate guidelines.
- Monitor the PP pipeline with regular mechanism of Sell out reporting.
- Enhance Canon’s brand awareness in the market by improving In store visibility, and development of localized POS materials.
- Propose and Support PM in planning and organizing of local product launch events.
What We Ask
- We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world. Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent communication skills and requisite diplomatic/negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate and relate to subjects, issues and clients at many levels.
- Excellent Market knowledge and willingness to be “Closer to Market”.
Previous Experience, Education and Job Learning:
- Relevant experience with product knowledge in professional print industry – essential.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor or trading company) – essential.
- Background and knowledge of market environments – essential.
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) – desirable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and the local language – essential.
- High level of written and spoken communications – essential.
- Professional appearance, attitude and communication style – essential.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint – essential.
You will need:
- Drive for results
- Focus on the customer
- Apply Business Acumen
- Communicate effectively
- Negotiate & Influence.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love