Certified Electrical and Electronics Engineer at Brezza Group
Brezza is your one stop business solutions company. We are a business solutions services firm with specific focus on executing strategic initiatives in order for our clients to achieve their big hairy audacious goals (BHAG’s). We offer end to end Business Advisory, Consulting, HR solution services. Our team of experienced and street-smart Business consultants drive our passion for delivering top notch services and customized solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Certified Electrical and Electronics Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conducts Building / Plant energy audits to identify energy solutions.
- Performs quantitative analyses using advanced modeling & simulation software.
- Researches and understands innovative technologies and applies them to our solution.
- Prepares reports detailing analytical findings.
- Energy Storage Systems System Installation and Commissioning
- Provide Initial on-site analysis in the event of faults (data acquisition, measurements, configuration)
- Repairs / replacements of parts of Energy Storage Systems
- Project Planning and System Design for Energy Storage Systems
- Solar PV System Installation and Commissioning
- Evaluating electrical systems, products, components, and applications
- Designing and conducting research programs for Sustainable Energy Storage Solution for Industries
- Applying knowledge of electricity and materials during a site inspection.
- Confirming system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods and properties
- Developing Energy Storage Solutions by studying customer requirements
- Preparing product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Providing engineering information by answering questions and requests from clients and Vendors during exhibitions and presentations.
- Maintaining product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
- Maintaining product database by writing computer programs and entering data
- Creates positive impact!
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- A Master’s degree or other higher education in a related program is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong quantitative skills required for analytical modeling and comprehensive energy assessment.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in conducting investment-grade building energy audits.
- 1 – 2 years of experience with energy modeling through eQuest and/or Energy Plus and excel calculations.
- 1 – 2 years of experience with Solar PV Installation, Commissioning, and Maintenance
- 1 – 2 years of experience in designing large scale electrical projects.
- Strong understanding of renewable energy technologies (photovoltaics, wind, distributed generation, etc.).
- Knowledge of data science fundamentals and programming languages such as Python, R is a plus.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail