Chainsaw Operator at OWPPiN Limited
OWPPiN’s mission is to provide superior impact returns to our stakeholders while creating a world-class industrial ecosystem that protects the climate and serves global consumers of bamboo-derived products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chainsaw Operator
Location: Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Graduate with Agriculture, Engineering or related degree
- Must be able to pass an aptitude and practical tests
- Demonstrative ability to follow instructions and operate on budget
- History of stable employment
- History of professional accomplishments
- Credible and positive references, which will be independently verified
- Must have guarantor for one-month compensation.
- 6+ years of progressive experience in roles in a mining, quarry or large commercial farming setting
- Must have experience managing 50+ staff
- Strong technical acumen and hard working
- Must be able to work in Ondo State and in the field (not an office role)
Attractive salary and performance bonus potential for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th May, 2022.