Chef Assistant at an Indigenous Bar and Restaurant – Aureole Consulting Limited
Aureole Consulting Limited – Our client, an indigenous bar and restaurant in Port Harcourt is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef Assistant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must have gone through a formal training/ Chef school.
- Minimum of SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- Must have at least 2 years’ Chef experience.
- Assists the head cooks, line cooks, managers and wait staff with various aspects of mean preparation and delivery.
- Basic Food prep: arrive early to assist the Chef, organize the kitchen.
- Meal presentation: Organize customers’ plates before the wait-staff brings the final prodimucre to the customer.
- Stock kitchen & storeroom: work with management and head cook to receive, stack and properly store food in the kitchen, cold storage and store rooms.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.