Chef De’ Partie at Slow Restaurant
Slow Restaurant is an International Fine Dining Restaurant Chain operating on the Island.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef De’ Partie
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To prepare and make food and to demonstrate and help maintain high levels of service that CONSISTENTLY exceeds the expectations as mentioned in the recipes.
- The aim is to make sure that all food leaving your section must be of great quality and standard according to the recipe.
Opening your Section:
- Ensure that the Opening procedure carried out by your subordinates follow the SOP of the kitchen
- Ensure that all the necessary things are Intact before service starts
Food Production, Preparation and Service:
- Ensuring that High-Quality Food leaves your station by coordinating production and service
Food Safety, Storage and Hygiene:
- Ensure that the standard food storage and arrangement protocols are strictly followed
Closing your Section:
- Paper Work (Documentation and Records)
- Must have a diploma in relevant courses
- Must have a minimum of 4 years relevant experience as a Sou Chef or Head Chef
- Experience working in an international hotel like Radison Blu, Southern Sun, Protea and Fine Dine Restaurants etc is highly desired
- Must be able to be an exemplary leader
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job position” as subject of the email.