Chemical Sales Manager at Whitefield Ventures Limited
Whitefield Ventures Limited is a global trading company with an active presence in Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia. We have pioneered and specialized in supplying Nigeria and West African clients with globally sourced products and services that are critical to laying the foundations for a modern economy. Inversely, we also distribute locally sourced raw and processed agricultural products from West Africa to the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemical Sales Manager
Location: Kirikiri, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create, maintain, and manage sales forecasts that meet agreed upon criteria for product groups.
- Drive the sales process from sampling and testing, through specification development and qualification, and into commercialization.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as Task-list, daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandizing techniques.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential Clients and other trade factors.
- Measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
- Prepare strategic sales plan with a road map to achieve planned business objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities with profit responsibility.
- Make regular customer visits for sales, business development and to facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- Deal with customer grievances and follow-up with sales team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- Prepare sales tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- To expand the relationship with the customer by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objective.
- Ensure sales targets are met as per assigned product and region
- Signing up of key corporate accounts and follow-up to ensure the account is active.
- Prepare and update customer profile on continues basis and build database for all key accounts.
- Prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 – 10 years cognate experience.
- Well exposed to B2B Sales, specialty in chemicals.
- Proven ability to identify, create and negotiate the closing of sales.
- N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.